Asslm wr wb

Unbelievable, but I must believe this is the wonderful dream that comes true. I have many dreams (not wet dream) that I thought I couldn't make it real, but the truth I got the one of my dreams. I continue my study in Institute Technology of Bandung or usual it is called ITB. I love Allah :)



One thing that I still thought it was a dream.Finally I have a special-friend actually a girlfriend. Is this still a dream? ( I hope it's not). I'm so happy because I can divide my heart with her, my pupil, my girlfriend, my love. Thanks a lot for you and of course I love You too :)



OK, that's all some of my dreams that comes true. Great thanks for the Greatest Almighty, Allah SWT.

Alhamdulillahirobbilalamin :)

wassalam

4 comment(s):

Nabila Ibrahim mengatakan...

hei selamet yo dek, anak ITB cuy!!

btw gentila url Kk... la kadaluarsa yg dipajang tuh...

nabilabicara.blogspot.com

22 Juli 2010 pukul 22.31  
HDK mengatakan...

alhamdulillah kak :D

oh, sippla..gek lgsg dgnti..
hehe..

22 Juli 2010 pukul 23.43  
Anonim mengatakan...

congrats dekaa
*basi nian yang ini :P

aku jagoi cewek kau baek2
tenang sajoo
tapi transfer ke rekening ya tiap bulan :P

10 Agustus 2010 pukul 22.28  
HDK mengatakan...

makasih y tek :D

aeae, samo kawan dewek pelit :(

29 Agustus 2010 pukul 02.18  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. HDK concept. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.