Asslm wr wb,

Halo Blog-walking, Blog-viewer, whatever you are..haha.. I just wanna share about my mind when I'm alone, nobody look at me, care of me, and everything that I was nothing. Compared with him, I was nothing.

I was invisible maybe. 
I was unseen. 
I was not like you. 
I'm not good just like you want. I'm not bad too if you know. 
I'm not the best I know. I'm trying to be the best if you know. 
I'm not the the first I know. I'm trying to get the first place if you know. 
I'm not the precious one for you I know. I'm trying to get the higher precious than another if you know. 
I can be forgotten I know. I'm trying to reach your memory so I cannot be forgotten if you know. 
Many things I know I was nothing, but More many things I do anything for you if you know it. 
I want to be admitted. 
I want to be published to the world if anything that I know is wrong. Then anything that you know are true. Now, do you know it? 
Can you feel it? 
Do you admit me?


Sometimes I want to be admitted just like the precious one, the first, the unforgotten, the best, and the most one that you know.
I'm not him.
Please, know it.
Thank you.

wassalam.
Labels:

0 comment(s):

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. HDK concept. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.