Juli 04, 2008 |  
Yes, if we lose the game, we affraid with the problem that we must face it, and the most important is if we don't believe ourselves...

No, if we win the game, we brave to face the problem and work hard, and we believe with ourselves...

why we are loser?? we think if we don't have a girlfriend we're loser, if we always lose from the enemy...
I don't think so, we're not loser..we all are the winner..we have life is the winner..I believe I can win the game, I believe sometime I'll have a girlfriend..I just need a time and trial..

Now for all loser in the world, Let's we get the position of winner..we are not loser..we believe if we all are the winner..we believe ourselves..!!

okx!!
Labels:

2 comment(s):

wyd mengatakan...

in my opinion the largest community called life, none will get fair. it won't be fair forever though u're the winner

31 Agustus 2008 pukul 16.29  
Anonim mengatakan...

gw keduax,,
nice info gan :beer:

25 Oktober 2008 pukul 23.40  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. HDK concept. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.