Maret 25, 2008 |  
all day (in mon up to saturday...!!) I do my activity in the dorm...



The Begin from wake up until I go sleep again in the night... in the morning I go to School and study or waiting for F****** lesson in the class.. Study in the 17 High school in Palembang with any people that have many characteristics inside is interesting, but I still hate this school... I very hate and hate with this F****** school..!! I love this school too...!! many I found unbelievable remembering that I can't forgot it..!!



Well, we go to afternoon, after we prayed Dzuhur we had lunch and then we study again in the class... bla..bla..bla.. until we go in rest time in 4pm until maghrib.. I play with my friends or I take a long rest..bla..bla..



in the night we have study act again... until we go dorm(not go home..!) I go sleep and sleep and sleep.....



ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz..........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ZZZZZZZZZZZ..........ZZZZZZZZZ.........ZZZZZZZZZ.......





note: bla..bla..bla.. (I hate tell it with very long word, so I shrink it coz I'm lazy boy)





Sorry if I use English, I want to train my English altough I can English little... and I'm sorry if I write this story SHORTLY, because U know I'm a Lazy Boy..!!





see u in the next post..!!!





okx!!
Labels:

2 comment(s):

wyd mengatakan...

woow... too much red light i guess.
hard enough to read the posts....

i may have old eyes only :)

31 Maret 2008 pukul 23.50  
HDK mengatakan...

sorry if too much red light... i'm sorry about red light... it is just a story.. ok i'll be better..

okx!!

1 April 2008 pukul 19.21  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. HDK concept. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.